You will be a professional trained in the areas of clinical, organizational, educational, and communitarian psychology who is permanently searching and perfecting its formation. You will be trained in the areas of both human and health sciences, with an outstanding development of scientific, technical and personal competences that will assist the mental health and interpersonal relationships from the community in which you are inserted.
You will be able to practice your profession in communitarian health, rights protection areas, youth penitentiary responsibility and people assistance in the public-private areas of mental health. In addition, you will be able to develop in collaborative organizations from the State of Chile and Public Service, as well as, educational institutions in Programs of Integration and School Coexistence.
Why is UNAP your best choice?
- Psychological assistance center to support the professional development
- Appropriate infrastructure for learning development (mirror room, multi-purpose room, psychological clinic).
- Possibility of abroad studies scholarship, intermediate and professional apprenticeships in prestigious institutions.
City where it is taught
- IQUIQUE MAIN CAMPUS
Professional Title: Psychologist
Academic Degree: Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
Program’s Code: 23070
- 25% : GPA (US)
- 40% : RANKING
- 15% : READING COMPREHENSION
- 10% : MATHEMATICS
- 10% : HISTORY OR SCIENCES
Minimum Score for Application
- 450 Weighted
- 450 PSU Average
Minmum and Maximum Scores 2021.
- 708.4 Maximum Score
- 524.55 Minimum Score