You will obtain the competences to asses, diagnose and intervene the multiple language, speech, hearing, communication and voice disorders, as well as, the breathing, swallowing and chewing dysfunctions and other alterations of the stomatognathic system, to all persons throughout their life cycle with convenient, modern and effective treatments that will allow an adequate educational, social or labor integration.
You will be able to develop in the public or private health areas, such as hospitals, clinics, specialization centers, private office, private assistance, business counseling, among others. You may also work in the educational area in speech schools, integrative projects, kindergartens and the free practice of the profession.
Why is UNAP your best choice?
- Neuroscience and anatomy laboratory.
- Professional practices in the multiple speech therapy areas, in clinical fields both internal and external from the University
- Participation in clinical instances from the first year in the program, starting with clinical observation to direct assistance in the professional practice
City where it is taught
- IQUIQUE MAIN CAMPUS
Professional Title: Speech Therapist.
Academic Degree: Bachelor’s Degree in Speech Therapy.
Program’s Code: 23078
- 10% : GPA (US)
- 40% : RANKING
- 20% : READING COMPREHENSION
- 20% : MATHEMATICS
- 10% : HISTORY OR SCIENCES
Minimum Scores for Application
- 450 Weighted
- 450 PSU Average
Minimum and Maximum Scores 2021.
- 694.3 Maximum Score
- 492.7 Minimum Score